At Safeyard Security we classify electric gate repair, as a call out. In order to establish the issue, we first need to diagnose the problem on site. As there are a number of possible causes, it is important to establish what exactly is going wrong. Common gate issues include intermittent electrical faults. Gates that open, but don’t close. Gates that open half way’ or don’t work at all.
In the event that your system requires a new part, the engineer will explain the problem and the most cost-effective solution. If this is not the case, then your system will be up and running again, in no time.
Below is a list of some of the common gate faults we repair:
- Automation system breakdown or partial system failure
- stuck midway opening and closing
- won’t open or close properly
- only work when you’re standing near by
- control keypads
- remote keyfobs
- safety photocell sensors
- electric gate motors
- safety edges
- Faulty or damaged electric gate control panel
- Manual override not working.
- Gate renovation and repair.
- Broken gate hinges.
Typical Service levels:
- Full maintenance/service and safety check (additional re-active calls & parts chargeable)
Authorization of quote required before replacement.
- Fully comprehensive – 2 service/safety visits per year replacements parts & all re-active call outs within one